From. Barbara
Subject. Visit
Hi paula!
I'm so happy that finally in a few hours I can see you; in my opinion the best idea to come to my house is that you have to get into a taxi and then said him my address, but in case that maybe theres no one you can get into a bus and you count ten houses and the next house its mine, you can see that I'm so close to the airport.
Then we can go to a museum of antropology that it so bigger and interesting, so we can go to se a movie; I don't think so because I have enough time to study for my university exam.
Yes, of course my friend, around my house I have alot of museums of all kind of things but the most important and interesting museum its so far but we can go.
I'll be waiting for you
Barbara

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario